Friday 8 August 2008

Clarissa Baldwin on international attendees and raising the status of dogs

I'm not really a blog writer, but reading both Adrian's and Carolyn's posts reminded me that I have to prepare my 10 minute slot at ICAWC. Yes, I'm going to have an actual slot, not just a Chairman's role, this time!

It's about raising the status of dogs. It should be easy to talk about, but I want to make sure it fits the audience's requirements; does anybody want to give me any examples?

I'm looking forward to seeing you all. Helen, my PA, came and updated me this morning about numbers of booking for the conference - so far more than 60. It's always great to see old friends but she tells me we have new delegates from Somalia and Pakistan. Is anyone coming from even further afield?

Meanwhile, we have some cheeky animal welfare friends trying to win the cash prize for registering - without attending the conference. Nice try!

Clarissa Baldwin
Chief Executive, Dogs Trust

No comments: