Friday 24 October 2008

Reminders, packing and preparation, oh my!

Reminder emails being sent out for the 1,000EUR competition can only mean one thing: it's time to pack!

We're all due at Terminal 5 on Tuesday morning, so it's time to get my shirts and skirts in a row and make sure my presentation still feels as fresh and interesting as it did when I first started work on it. I've got supporting documents ready to upload right afterwards so that anyone who needs further information should have it at their fingertips when visiting the ICAWC website.

I'm a little nervous about the presentation, but much more so about the flight! Now it's getting closer I have remembered my dislike of take off, but also started to get quite excited about all the possibilities next week has to offer.

I've already heard from one delegate who is coming all the way from Australia; it will be great to meet her and I guess after that I really can't complain about two hours in the air!

Remember, I'll be blogging about the different presentations and activities here so that if you couldn't make it this year you'll still have a good idea what to expect in the future. Just bookmark this page and head back here on Wednesday.

Alexandra Roumbas, Dogs Trust

1 comment:

Tommy Lee said...

I am afraid that this statement is not correct "I'm a little nervous about the presentation, but much more so about the flight! Now it's getting closer I have remembered my dislike of take off, but also started to get quite excited about all the possibilities next week has to offer.
".
dog microchipping